Safety Bulletin: COVID-19
Date: March 20, 2020
To lower the risk of RBS employees / customers being infected with the COVID19 virus, we are implementing the following adjustments to our day to day operations effective immediately:
- We are temporarily closing our front office and back office to walk-in-traffic. We will continue servicing our customers by taking orders over the telephone or via email.
- Non-door pickups:
- Orders will be fulfilled by our team and placed in a designated pick up location.
- Customers will then load product onto their own trucks.
- Customers are to compare the order that their salesperson sent to them via email against the original that will be affixed to product for pick up.
- Door pickups:
- Customers are asked to stay in their vehicles upon arrival
- Customers are to email or call their salesperson at arrival, who will then inform our door shop to bring the doors to your truck / van.
- You can exit your vehicle to secure doors only when the doors are loaded onto your truck and our team has exited the vicinity.
- Payment: COD customers can make payment prior to pick up by providing their credit card details to their salesperson over the telephone.
- Deliveries will continue to be made as usual except that our drivers will be placing doors / moulding at the nearest possible entrance point to the house. We would ask recipients and/or other workers at the job site to maintain appropriate social distancing.
- For our customers who are concerned about having our employees on their work site, we are able to offer a drive up service where your staff unload our truck with no contact from our driver.
Thank you for your understanding.
If you have any questions, we can be reached at 604 278-9865, or firstname.lastname@example.org.